Service DispatcherApply Now
Harvey, ILNov 22 2121
Voss Equipment, Inc. is looking for a Service Dispatcher to take incoming calls and help facilitate the dispatch of our service professionals to customers in need. In this role, you are responsible for carefully listening to each caller and obtaining vital information over the phone, Outlook, or customer portals. Take notes of schedules of technicians and other service professionals and swiftly respond to the request. You must ensure that a service team attends to each customer, and you must keep organized notes or records of these calls in our database.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer a high volume of calls; listening intently to the caller's information
· Dispatch the appropriate service professionals to the job site
· Schedule service appointments as needed
· Invoice customers and help keep track of billing information
· Make purchase orders for supplies as needed
· Organize file system of service calls
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· High school diploma or GED certification
· Experience in a similar role
· Strong organizational, multitasking, and communication skills
· Excellent listening, customer service, and phone skills
· Basic computer proficiency
· Experience using Microsoft Outlook for vendor management
· Experience and knowledge in forklift industry preferred but not required
The Service Dispatcher will work within a team-oriented environment. Commuting to Voss' location in Harvey, IL is required to complete daily job tasks. The service dispatcher will use a GPS program to view routes for service crews and alert crews of any route issues.
*Salary based on experience.
Voss Equipment, Inc. offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees, including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, & more.
Hiring managers are responsible for coordinating interviews. First interviews are usually by phone with follow-up interviews in-person. We recommend that the social distancing protocols from the Illinois State Department of Health be followed during in-person interviews (wear a mask where required, sit 6 feet apart, etc.). If you are not feeling well on the day of your interview, don't hesitate to contact the hiring manager to reschedule.