Parts CoordinatorApply Now
Harvey, ILSep 14 2121
- Parts department consists of work in the office, customer counter, & parts warehouse.
- Record and handle all aspects of order processing and parts handling for customer and service staff orders.
- Actively participate in inventory control and other administrative duties when necessary.
- Follow up on back orders for all your counter sales
- Ordering parts on Work orders for your territory and coverage when there is an absence
- Process direct ship invoices
- All coordinators must answer phones and request details of the parts call
- Support quoting department with parts look up- Voss Equipment models a 48-hour turnaround time on most quotes. Work closely with Parts Lead, if unable to do so
- Customer service experience required. Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs; solicit feedback and improve service. Excellent telephone skills required.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary. Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management, planning, and organizational skills with a commitment to detail.
- Product knowledge and familiarity with diesel/gas engines, tires, batteries & chargers, or other industrial products strongly preferred.
- Previous forklift operation experience preferred.
- Computer literate, PC experience with Office Outlook, Excel, and knowledge of Quipware business systems preferred.
*This position works in both an office environment and warehouse environment. May, on occasion, walk, bend, and lift up to 75-100lbs.
Voss Equipment, Inc. offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, & more.
Hiring managers are responsible for coordinating interviews. First interviews are usually by phone with follow-up interviews in-person. We recommend that the social distancing protocols from the Illinois State Department of Health be followed during in-person interviews (wear a mask where required, sit 6 feet apart, etc.).
If you are not feeling well on the day of your interview, please contact the hiring manager to reschedule.