Heavy Equipment Diesel TechnicianApply Now
Harvey, ILAug 01 2121
- Traveling to our customer's location in a company provided service van
- Perform scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing, & repairing Trackmobile and other heavy duty industrial diesel equipment.
- Submitting documentation in a timely manner, as required by the supervisor and customers
- Accurately account for all parts, supplies, and van inventory
- Maintain cleanliness of serviced equipment and the customer's facility
- Keep all company-owned tools and service van well maintained at all times
- General mechanical knowledge on internal combustion engines, diesel engines, and electric systems
- High quality communication skills through phone, email, text, and factory provided communication software
- Prompt communication with dispatchers and supervisors regarding job progress, delays, changes, status, etc.
- Voss Equipment requires that applicants have a high school diploma.
- Potential candidates must possess a valid driver license & clean driving record.
- Potential candidates must have the proper tooling for the job.
The Heavy Duty Equipment Technician is a full time position with over-time opportunities. Voss Equipment offers technical certification training classes, full benefits packages, paid holidays, and paid vacations.