Battery & Charger Field Service TechnicianApply Now
Harvey, ILMar 01 2121
- Traveling to our customer’s locations in a company provided service van, performing scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing industrial batteries and chargers.
- Submitting documentation in a timely manner, as required by the supervisor and customers.
- Accurately account for all parts, supplies, and van inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of serviced equipment and the customer’s facility and keeping all company-owned tools and service van well maintained at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- General mechanical knowledge & understanding on industrial lead acid, flooded, sealed and lith-ion batteries.
- General knowledge & understanding of industrial chargers.
- Ability to read & comprehend wiring schematics.
- General understanding of volts, amps, ohms, specific gravity and use of a DVOM.
- Familiar with the use oxy/ acetylene torches and fusing lead parts.
- Industry related experience and/or training preferred.
- High quality communication skills through phone, email, text, and factory provided communication software. Prompt communication with dispatchers and supervisors regarding job progress, delays, changes, status, etc.
- Voss Equipment requires that applicants have a high school diploma.
The Battery & Charger Technician is a full-time position with over-time opportunities. Voss Equipment offers Yale technician certification training classes, full benefit packages, paid holidays, and paid vacations. Please submit your resume via email to Jeramy Bodhaine at firstname.lastname@example.org